|Order Dr. Greger's latest book
Read it for free
|Order Dr. Greger's previous book
Read it for free
- Transgenesis in Animal Agriculture and Zoonotic Disease Resistance
Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences (CAB) Reviews 6(41):1-6.
- The Human/Animal Interface: Emergence and Resurgence of Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
Critical Reviews in Microbiology 33(4):243-299
- The Long Haul: Risks Associated With Livestock Transport
Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Practice, and Science 5(4): 301-312.
- The Public Health Impacts of Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations on Local Communities
Family & Community Health 33(1):373-382
- Health Professionals' Roles in Animal Agriculture, Climate Change, and Human Health
American Journal of Preventive Medicine 36(2):182-7.
- Amyloid Fibrils: Potential Food Safety Implications
International Journal of Food Safety, Nutrition, and Public Health 1(2):103-15.
- Transgenesis in Animal Agriculture: Addressing Animal Health and Welfare Concerns
Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 24(5):451-472.
- Trait Selection and Welfare of Genetically Engineered Animals in Agriculture
Journal of Animal Science 88(2):811-4.
- Disease and Transport: A Costly Ticket Around the World
Handbook of Disease Outbreaks: Prevention, Detection and Control. Nova Science Publishers.
- Animal Welfare and Food Safety Aspects of Confining Broiler Chickens to Cages
Animals 3(2) 386-400.
- The Welfare of Transgenic Farm Animals
Biotechnology - Molecular Studies and Novel Applications for Improved Quality of Human Life.
- Full-text of Bird Flu: A Virus of Our Own Hatching
- Full-text of Carbophobia! The Scary Truth About America's Low-Carb Craze
- Public Health Implications of Industrialized Animal Agriculture White Papers